Casement and awning windows can give a home a fresh, contemporary look, like it’s right off the cover of an architectural magazine, dramatically enhancing and updating a homes’ exterior appearance. Like all UniShield windows, they will not only make your home look better, but it will also be more energy efficient, making your home more comfortable and more enjoyable.
UniShield® Casement & Awning Windows Feature:
- Super Spacer® – A hi-tech glass spacer system that is rated to be one of the best options currently on the market for energy efficiency in windows
- Cranks, Hinges & Multipoint Locking System – Designed to operate flawlessly and effortlessly, all the while maintaining style and strength
- Hinged Sashes – Slide away from the frame when fully opened, allowing for easily cleaning from the inside
- Triple Seal System – Revolutionary window sealing system that blocks air and moisture from escaping or entering
- Groove – Cut in the bottom sash for the vinyl “fin” to fit into, creating a tight, secure fit
- Higher Sill Dam – ¼” dam improves structural stability, while the beveled edge creates and attractive, clean finish
- Foam-filled Main Frame – Foam filling inside the structure of the window, adding structural stability and insulation
All of our casement and awning windows are custom made and professionally installed, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time. By custom manufacturing all of our products, we allow you the home owner, the opportunity to customize the exact style for your home. Your home is your biggest investment and that’s why our windows use only the best technology available.
What cause window condensation to start near the edge of the glass? What is responsible for a window’s actual insulating performance to be normally 15-20% worse than advertised? The answer to both questions is the metal spacer that holds the glass panes together.To overcome these problems, replacement windows from Universal Windows Direct utilize the revolutionary SuperSpacer® technology. Acrylic-bonded and ultra-durable, the non-metal SuperSpacer® system will help keep your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer by decreasing thermal transfer. In addition, the life expectancy of a SuperSpacer® system is nearly 5 times that of traditional metal spacers, providing your home with a lifetime of energy-savings.