Casement and awning windows can give a home a fresh, contemporary look, like it’s right off the cover of an architectural magazine, dramatically enhancing and updating a homes’ exterior appearance. Like all UniShield windows, they will not only make your home look better, but it will also be more energy efficient, making your home more comfortable and more enjoyable.
UniShield® Casement & Awning Windows Feature:
- Super Spacer® – A hi-tech glass spacer system that is rated to be one of the best options currently on the market for energy efficiency in windows
- Cranks, Hinges & Multipoint Locking System – Designed to operate flawlessly and effortlessly, all the while maintaining style and strength
- Hinged Sashes – Slide away from the frame when fully opened, allowing for easily cleaning from the inside
- Triple Seal System – Revolutionary window sealing system that blocks air and moisture from escaping or entering
- Groove – Cut in the bottom sash for the vinyl “fin” to fit into, creating a tight, secure fit
- Higher Sill Dam – ¼” dam improves structural stability, while the beveled edge creates and attractive, clean finish
- Foam-filled Main Frame – Foam filling inside the structure of the window, adding structural stability and insulation
All of our casement and awning windows are custom made and professionally installed, guaranteeing a perfect fit every time. By custom manufacturing all of our products, we allow you the home owner, the opportunity to customize the exact style for your home. Your home is your biggest investment and that’s why our windows use only the best technology available.
Two panes of clear glass and air space to keep winter heat in and the summer heat out. A perfect window for those who want quality, value and performance in one solid, affordable package.
Two-pane, Energy Star rated, Unishield, double-coated low-e glass that is filled with Argon gas. This window offers great solar control, excellent UV protection and will reduce heating and cooling bills. This is without a doubt our most popular window, chose for its energy-efficient low-e coating and Argon gas filling.