Bay and Bow windows from Universal Windows Direct are the perfect way to add depth, light, and charm to any room in your house. These custom-designed windows are a staple on the exterior and interior of any home and they’re built to last a lifetime.
Universal Windows Direct Bay & Bow Window Features and Options:
- Roof (Copper or Traditional) – Custom built for your project, greatly reducing installation time
- Casing & Edge Banding – 3 ½”, 2 ¼” or 6” stacked oak or birch with veneered edges
- Seat – Plastic laminate, scratch resistant, maintenance free and insulated for thermal efficiency
- Interior Finish – All-wood, stained and sealed with lacquer clear coat
- Exterior Finish – Color coordinated cladding, maintenance-free
- Knee Brace – Pre-finished, color coordinated vinyl and aluminum
- Recessed Lighting – Low-voltage, Halogen lights with clear or frosted lenses and brushed nickel, polished brass or white trim rings
- Weyerhaeuser TimberStrand® – 25% stronger than traditional wood, preventing twisting or bending
These elegant windows virtually require no maintenance at all and provide your home with a beautiful new look. As with all of our UniShield® windows, our bays and bows are available with a plethora of options and upgrades, allowing you to custom design the perfect window for your home.
Two panes of clear glass and air space to keep winter heat in and the summer heat out. A perfect window for those who want quality, value and performance in one solid, affordable package.
Two-pane, Energy Star rated, Unishield, double-coated low-e glass that is filled with Argon gas. This window offers great solar control, excellent UV protection and will reduce heating and cooling bills. This is without a doubt our most popular window, chose for its energy-efficient low-e coating and Argon gas filling.